Guidelines for Admissions
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programmes is Class 12th from any of the recognized educational board. For foreign nationals, the pre qualification for the Under Graduate programmes is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting our equivalence criteria .
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is Bachelor Degree from any recognized university. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting our equivalence criteria .
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in year 2018 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme.
- The University reserves its rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before final admission.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as primary language in teaching and examination.
- To qualify for admission at Yesbud University in its Under Graduate programme, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
Application form can be obtained at
- Admission Office,
- Regional Offices
- International Offices
The application fee of $10 for undergraduate and $15 for postgraduate can be deposited by any one of the following ways
- Depositing Cash at Yesbbud University Fee Counter
- Depositing Cash at your nearest Barclays Bank. Please carry a printout of Voucher, as a proof of online filling of application form.
- Through Credit Card/Debit Card in case of online submission of form.
- Candidates applying online through Yesbud University website will be routed for self application
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric). The unique identification number so generated will be his identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, containing the following information
2018 Process details at Exam Centres
- Do remember your User Id and Password as it will be needed at the time of online exam
- After realization of application fee of -, Yesbud University will send the confirmation information to Exam. AT will activate the Online Examination Booking System (OEBS) for the applicant.
- Through Online Examination Booking System (OEBS), the applicant will be able to book his/her exam date, time, and exam centre of choice from the available options given in Online Examination Booking System (OEBS)
- After successful booking of the exam schedule on OEBS, the applicant will be able to generate a Tamper proof admit card containing the relevant data for Examination
- Applicants will have to carry two copies of the hall ticket to the examination centre together with the recent passport size photograph pasted on it
Note: Applicant should bring the Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of examination, without which the applicant will not be eligible to sit in the examination.
- At the examination centre, the Proctor will check applicant’s hall ticket and will retain one copy which will be submitted to Yesbud University for verification/validation at the time of Personal Interview.